Passion Talks 2018 will have a similar format to last year: Google, Mountain View, and Convergence House of Prayer, Fremont, California. It will be a 2-day format with the first day invite-only and the second day opened to the public. We are now accepting talks for review.
Passion Talks offer speakers an opportunity to give short talks about their work, faith, passions, and dreams. Each talk is between 10-15 minutes, and will be followed by 5 minutes for Q&A.
The submission form can be found at the conference site: https://passiontalks18.wordpress.com
If you are curious as to what sort of talks are accepted, you can see videos for 2017 talks here.
DATES AND DEADLINES
- May 1st: Submissions Open
- May 15th: Rolling Acceptances Begin
- June 15th: Early Submissions Closed
- July 1st: Schedule Published
- July 15th: Submissions Close
- July 15th: Revisions Due
- August 10-11: Passion Talks Conference